To help you get to grips with the FDP, we are producing a number of screencasts.
Got an idea for a topic you'd like covered? Email us!
Taken from the National Learning Platforms Conference 2011
Presented by Andy Smith
Learn how to put together a simple widget with this handy 5 min screencast.
- Introduces how Widgets are built
- Shows you how to get started with useful tools
- Walks you through building a (simple) complete widget
Learn how to retrieve data from an external source and display it in a widget with this handy 10 min screencast.
- Guides you through retrieiving and displaying external data
- Introduces Widget helper functions
- Shows you how to maniplute the DOM of the widget